Indie Summer Competition Rules
Holiday Voucher Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: ShopAppy.com company no. 10285855 whose registered office is at 15 Victoria Park, Shipley, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom, BD18 4RL.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of ShopAppy and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://shopappy.com/indie-summer-form
6. Closing date for entry will be 31st August 2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Complete the photo contribution form found at https://shopappy.com/indie-summer-form
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows: £150 holiday voucher
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after the closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected]
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. Some additional Terms and Conditions which you might wish to include if relevant:
23. ShopAppy will judge the competition and decide on the winner from all complete entries via the form found at https://shopappy.com/indie-summer-form.
• ShopAppy‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
• ShopAppy shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
• ShopAppy also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.