Support Local - Covid-19
At ShopAppy.com we are committed to providing support to local businesses and communities to help during these unprecedented times. On this page you will find helpful tips, including links to video tutorials and other resources. Just because your public-facing business may close, this does not mean your business has to do the same. Now is the time when you are needed most in your local communities and so ShopAppy.com will help you stay connected so people can still browse, buy and book local but with delivery if we have to stay at home.
If you want to join ShopAppy.com:
- Register on our vendor sign up page. Select the option 'subject to approval' before submitting the form to register free of charge**
- Once approved, you will receive a confirmation email, plus video tutorials to help you get up and running
- Encourage other businesses in your area to join - the more businesses listed in your area the better it will be for your customers
- Identify a central 'click & collect' point or a local delivery option and email the team who will help to set this up email@example.com
**We will not charge you for registering to use this service, which we are making available free to support local businesses and communities during the Covid-19 outbreak. We will review the situation and notify you of any changes to the service.
Working with Towns & Places:
We are working with many places across the UK. If you would like us to set up your town, shopping area, market or other type of community then please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your location, contact information and name. Our team will contact you to help.
Support your local businesses:
Finally, if you are a customer who would like to pledge support for local businesses during this time, sign-up to support them on ShopAppy.com and we will keep you updated with developments. Buy from them, book their online activities or buy a BUY NOW, ENJOY LATER voucher if they have one.
If you use the ShopAppy.com service, you can be sure your money is going direct to local businesses in your area which will hopefully mean when this passes, our businesses are still there for us all to enjoy.
Help for existing ShopAppy.com traders in towns where we launched before the Covid-19 outbreak:
A lot has changed in a few days – as we have changed from a digital shop window to a local digital and delivery solution to support all areas to work together and support each other. You can change your information below:
- Login to the vendor portal to update your profile shopappy.com/vendor - you may need to re-set your password due to increases in site security and recent upgrades.
- Update your profile page to add any new or amended information (new opening hours etc)
- Add packages such as hampers or bundles of products to make it easier for customers to order them. Remember to set these up for click & collect single and multiple locations which means they will automatically be included in local delivery if that is available in your area*
- Add 'buy now, enjoy later' vouchers to give customers something to look forward to – to assist your business over this period of difficulty.