Terms and conditions for ShopAppy Easter prize draw
1. The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to people aged 18 and over who sign-up to enter by the advertised deadline.
2. Employees or agencies of ShopAppy.com ("ShopAppy", "We") or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from ShopAppy containing prize information. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on any email that we send.
5. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the sign-up process with your email address and town. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at [email protected] with "Easter draw" in the subject line.
6. Only one entry per person.
7. ShopAppy accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by ShopAppy
8. The closing date of the Prize Draw is final. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
9. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place up to 5 days after the Prize Draw is closed.
10. The winner will receive a prize hamper of local goods. It cannot be exchanged for cash.
11. The winner will be notified by email. If a winner does not respond to ShopAppy within 2 days of being notified by ShopAppy, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and ShopAppy shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 2 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and ShopAppy shall be entitled to select another winner.
12. The prize will be sent to the winner by ShopAppy or will need to be collected from the local collection point.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
14. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on ShopAppy’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by ShopAppy and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's photograph and name for publicity purposes and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
16. ShopAppy accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. ShopAppy further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of ShopAppy for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
17. ShopAppy reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of ShopAppy in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. ShopAppy shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, pandemic, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
19. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. Promoter: ShopAppy Limited, Victoria Park, Bradford BD18 4RL